10/9 Jake AMps 79....PMps 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bo & Jake, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning,LL!
    Jake just ate (whiskas poch )maybe lil less than 1/2 and some Merick lc ! Pretty good for starting morning.
    Gave him again 1/4 Pepcid AC and looks like it helped him last night.
    Still early and Bean is going BTB! Reduced dose to 1.5u ,because still not sure of his appetite and low #s !
    Have a great Saturday,everyone!
    yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26967

GOOD MORNING, CHERYL! GOOD NIGHT,too!

2. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Re: 10/9 Jake AMps 79....

glad to read Jake is eating .
    I replied to your post on health Bo.

Good morning !! :coffee: :coffee:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad he ate a little this morning. Here is the link to your post in Health, Bo... viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26965&start=0
    I mentioned the plastic syringe last night....which I use when Shadow has no interest in gravy...(odd boy, but he just stares at the food sometimes when he is very low) I use a strainer to get all the solids out of the canned Friskies Chicken &Tuna dinner with gravy 19%. You can use the syringe that comes with the medications...or ask you vet. They usually have feeding syringes. Speaking of which, as was said last night, things can come upon them quickly. Even though he had a check up a few months ago, things could be going with Jake and it would be best to have him looked at by your vet.

Pepcid might help once in awhile, but it should not be used regularly.....I mean, when their appetite is off and stays that way for a few days, it is their only way to signal to us that something is not right with them. How is the LB action? Is that still looking normal? How is he acting? All those things can be discussed with the vet.....

I hope you guys will have a good day today....fell better Jake! ((Bo & Jake))

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice amps and hope Jake keeps eating for you thats always such a worry when they do not want their food

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad Jake is eating better today.

Did you read WCF's post to you yesterday? Please get Jake in to the vet as soon as possible. This isn't normal for him and things can change quickly. I would hate to think there is something very wrong with Jake. It's better to get him checked so he can get treatment if he needs it. Jojo would have told you to go to the vet, I'm sure.

6. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Sending positive thoughts for Jake to eat. Also, hoping for good #'s, too.

7. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Re: 10/9 Jake AMps 79....+11.5 PMps 167

Gave 2.dose reduced 1.5 u. He ate well. Sorry I'm in rush to going out (that's why 1/2 hr early shoot). Will be back for +4 !
    Have a nice evening everyone!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Have a great evening, Bo.

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad he ate well tonight! Good boy Jake! :razz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.