10/9 Tess AMPS~278 +3~255 +5~202 +10~228 PMPS~326 +3~350 +5~274 +10~Hi R

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

From Last Night:
    But this morning back to poor appy.:oops: But at least the baby food is going down.

Dr S said to increase her Miralax and squids for a while too. Also starting B12 shots today.

Another heat wave has started. Sheesh, coo all summer so nothing grows well and now that it should be cool, record heat.:banghead:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Just talked to DR. S. The radiologist thinks the thickening of the duodenum and also stomach walls may be indicative of lymphoma.:oops: What else can go wrong for our poor baby? However, it could also be IBD, but he is leaning toward lymphoma. She said lymphoma tends to be a slow progressing cancer and treatable.

This is more of an incidental finding and should not have much to do w/ the pooping issue. Still no conclusions on that. The films did not show a motility issue.

Dr. S wants to start w/ the hypertension meds and also mirtazapine as it can have an anti-inflammatory effect. We will recheck BP and perhaps have a biopsy in a week to see what effect the meds may have. After that we will see what should be done for the hyper thyroid and possible lymphoma.

I've been so convinced we would lose her several times in the past year. But she keeps rallying and we aren't giving up yet.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending prayers that it is not lymphoma - but it usually does respond very well to treatment if it is. Tess is a fighter with an awesome team behind her!

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Yes, "Go Team Tess" is the rallying cry for this glitch. I had a kitty with diagnosed lymphoma at work. She was amazing, too. Treatment managed the disease for a long, long time.

Marilyn and Polly

5. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Whatever the diagnosis we'll be there to cheer you on! Tess is a strong girl and with you by her side...it's an awesome combination. Fingers and kitty toes crossed for you both!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We are thinking positively that Tess will be OK. Sending lots of vines for strength, appetite, poop, and general well being. Hang in there, Ann & John.

Yo Tess, I think we need to go for a ride in the Furrari. You drive. Let's stop for a dip in the lagoon on the way back.
    Rusty

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, not the news anyone wants to get. She is a very lucky girl to have you guys in her corner fighting for her and she is very resilient so I am sure you will overcome this too. I was telling mum about Tess' rollercoaster ways the other day (she is very oddly flat today!) and about you and John having to take shifts - such a well loved kitty (and Emma too of course!)

Ize signing up for Team Tess right away - Ize off to make some pom poms for da cheering, I make dem in rainbow colours to match da Tess rollercoaster - Vyktor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.