10 August Tucker AMPS: 13.1(236)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker

Tucker Member

He seems happy enough but I noticed this afternoon he seems to possibly be gimpy on his back right foot. Not sure though, going to see if it is noticeable to anyone else in the family.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Patty! I hope that the gimp is just a sprain. That has happened to Bubba a few different times in the past; he just landed hard on his foot and it went away after a few days.

Hope that Tucker starts to work the increase.

Tucker likes this.
  3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That was nice for Tucker to give a blue nadir today, even though it was a high blue.

I hope his foot gets better. You might look at his paw in case he has a thorn or something in it.

A few years ago, we found a dew claw - the whole thing. Scoobs is gone now, but we think during that time that he must have snagged it somewhere outside. ...then chewed it off. It was pretty small. He was a good kitteh. Anyhow, kittehs are pretty resilient, including Tucker.

Tucker likes this.
  4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

PMPS +5 = 8 (US 144), another nice blue nadir.

Leo pulls that trick too. Lower nadirs during PM cycle. Even though he has the depot, he eats very little after PMPS +3. If he is not low at PMPS, I rarely worry about him until morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.