11/1 LT AMBG 95 OTJ DAY 14

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Woooot woooot :woot: Doing an Ozark Mountains jig in you and LTs honor , Suzanne :bighug:❤️ So excited for you all and loved the pics with Tucker in LTs video ❤️

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Girrrrrl!!! So happy for you and Long Tail! What a great job you did getting LT :otj:!!

don’t be a stranger!! Pop by and give us updates from time to time :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Reason for edit: Sp
    Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  4. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Please continually remind the DH that once a diabetic, always a diabetic. We want to see good updates. :bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Suzanne Burton

I'll be lurking about. We wouldn't be here without this group and I don't think I could ever leave it.

AmandaE likes this.
  6. Suzanne Burton

We had that conversation today; due diligence must continue. He know that it's canned food for LT for the rest of his life; no kibble ever again. All 3 cats are on wet food now, so other than Tucker's food, there's no kibble around and my countertops have never been cleaner. I hope that new members know that their sweet kitties can aspire to having an OTJ too. This group was suggested to me by one of the founders of CDSI (dog diabetes group), so I put my trust and confidence in it from the very beginning - and this trust and confidence was never misplaced. I don't know where we would be today without the FDMB.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on all your hard work! Go LT!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awwwww...that's so sweet! CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I KNEW you could do it...he was never really very far away from the Falls...I'm sure he'll be happy there! Holler out now and then to us folks still trudging along with the ole sugar dance...:rolleyes:

We'll look for you now and then :smuggrin:

Have a great weekend Suzanne! I'll be on the road this weekend so you and LT will most likely be living it up at the Falls and gone from daily posts by the time I'm back on the forum...don't be a stranger :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congratulations for job well done.