11/11 Day 7 NS Kylee AMBG 128 + 7 126 PMBG 70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kylee and Her Mom Renee', Nov 11, 2018.

1. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Day 7

She was feeling my stress I think this AM I tested her AMBG and it was higher than what it has been. Fed her and had to leave her with DH. Gave him instructions. But he is not good with her. I wanted to spend some time with a friend but said I had to go. Texted DH to say I was on my way home. He said she did not eat for him. I left two bowls of food. She did not eat much for breakfast. I came home and tested her right away. Fed her and she is grooming on my bed with me. Her normal routine was disrupted. I hope she eats more tonight after she has taken her nap.

I need a hug. DH is not fond of Kylee and she and we both can feel it. I hate the extra stress.
    So staying on the bed with her and I know we both will be happier. Tonight will be better numbers. Tomorrow will be a better day.
    I hope everyone had a good day.

2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Sending many many many hugs. Kylee will get back on track.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Thank you for the hugs. It is a long week end, so Monday is a holiday, testing should be interesting with DH home too. Going to test her PM BG in a few. I pray it is lower. I think her tummy might be upset. She is not all that hungry. I just hope it is her day was thrown off. Kitty is sensitive. I can relate to her.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Is she eating well tonight? Has she ever been tested for pancreatitis?
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better. If not, we may have to revisit the subject of resuming insulin.

6. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Hi Jill. I did her PMBG just now. 70. Her numbers were crazy today. She doesn't like it when I am away from her. I was not gone long because I know how she is. She is fine with me. She just finished eating. I would have retested, but she didn't want me to stick her again. Had to stick two times tonight. She gets so mad at me.
    Thanks for checking on us.

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Awesome!!! I'm so glad her BG numbers have come down!

8. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Me too. Thank you.

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

You're welcome. :)

10. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Poor thing. She must have been so scared, and this must be hard on you as well. Glad you were able to get out. We all need a break sometimes.

11. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Yes, I feel for her. And I think I have aged 10 years. Oh well, life goes on.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

More hugs to you today. I hope that her BGs continue to be in the normal range. It is amazing what a bit of stress can do to a FD cat. :bighug: