11-12 Moey AMPS=212 +2=200 +6=141 +9=202 PMPS=191 +2=164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

11-11 (Yesterday) I hope everyone has a beautiful and safe day! Kitties be good!
    We woke up to an inch of snow this morning with temps hovering around freezing! This is the first measurable snowfall of the year. I'm sure we'll see many more before the season is up. The temp is suppose to drop to 21F(degrees) by early afternoon. A stiff 25+mph NW wind will be whipping around too. That's going to make the temp seem closer to 0-5F(degrees). Looks like working outside is going to be brutal today! Gotta love it! I wouldn't have it any other way. Love the mountains in winter!!!!!

Gosh golly gee where to begin. Well, I messed up my first opportunity to shoot a low green and get some incredible data yesterday. My 18 hour plan was kind of a bust. It gave me peace of mind but, didn't help ole' fur pants the least bit. Moey didn't seem to mind much:) I have a feeling he will present the same scenario soon enough....Totally Moey style! I expected to see a hue of pink this morning...surprisingly enough he only had lemons for me.

I want to thank everyone who supported my decision to do the 18 hour yesterday. Y'all knew I didn't have the BOS to shoot that low and supported my choice. I truly hope I didn't cause any hard feelings with anyone. The way I express myself through typing may not come out as intended at times.:oops: Moving forward, today is a beautiful new day full of promise.

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I think you express things very well, better than I do! I'm sorry ole' fur pants, that I for one, guessed wrong about your actions. I've seen the same scenario unfold in a very different way, and it makes me more cautious. I wish we could have looked 2 -3 hours into the future, and changed the decision!
    Briere - you definitely learned something, and so did I. Every cat really is different, and that can't be overstated.
    You think things out well too, and I'm very happy little Moey didn't go any higher!!

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Ole Fur Pants (OFP) is looking sunny this morning, perhaps he will be grabbing his towel and heading to the beach, sorry I bumped up yesterday's thread, I'm a slow typist (not easy with two cats wrestling for warmth on my lap).
    I think yesterday was a great learning opportunity, and you did gather data, you saw where his BG was heading without insulin, that tells you something.;)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

You have to make the best choice you can at the time and then you learn from it, which is what you did. You'll get another chance to shoot a green number. I hope Moey slides down today.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's so cute 'ole fur pants'... I often refer to Luci as 'Luci Fancy Pants' - I just get the feeling from her vibe that she thinks very highly of herself...and I'm just here to 'serve' Miss Fancy Pants ..

You did great yesterday...and you will get another chance to shoot those lower numbers. I think Moey is on his way - not to be outdone by his brother :)

Have a great evening Briere!

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.