11/19 Rusty AMPS 179, +5 94, +9 112, PMPS 189, +4.5 163

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

11/17 condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2074031/

Good rainy morning from the Big Apple! We had a good trip down yesterday. Rusty was a purrfect traveler, as always. Yesterday's tiny AM shot didn't have any insulin in it, I think. PMPS was 250!! But his bedtime number was down to 150. This week will be a trip-bounce week, and on Thanksgiving Rusty will have a deliberate "fur shot" in the evening ( we will be in CT at a family Thanksgiving). Lately Rusty hates to be left alone even more so than in the past (senior-cat syndrome?), so I expect a larger bounce than usual in such situations.

Yo Kitties, Here I am in the city and I hope you all will join me for a few days of our city activities. The weather is clearing and it's gonna be a good day, so let's begin with a visit to our favorite hot dog cart in Central Park. Then we can stroll over to the Belvedere Castle and climb up into it to see the view. By then it will be snack time, so back to the hot dog cart at the Bethesda Fountain for some tourist watching. Party on my roof this evening. The Blue Mannie group will play for the dancing. The roof has some new grills, so we'll do some grillin' of hot dogs and burgers. See you later!
    Rusty

After all that rain earlier, the sun is coming out! Wishing everyone a fine day,

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Have a great Thanksgiving with your family, Ella. Rusty, keep holding it down and enjoy all your hotdogs and city pigeons! :cat:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

YAY for a sunny day in NYC!
    Happy you had a good trip to the Big Apple!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a good trip and Rusty traveled well.

Yum hot dogs! I'm on my way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.