11/23 Off Topic FDMB calendar this year?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hi all, we are mostly lurkers these days, but all is well. I was starting to do some holiday shopping and was looking to see if the FDMB calendar was underway. They make such great gifts, especially for our vet, the former captain of Team Zener. I saw a post on the FDMB community forum about the calendar, but it was after the deadline for submitting photos, must have missed the announcements here, but nothing has shown up recently. Anyone know what is happening?

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

DCIN has a calendar out.
    Info here.

3. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

And it is WONDERFUL!!!! Got mine the other day! The dude's pic made it in! Wootwooooot!!

But even withOUT that ;) it is GREAT!!! Really nice set up, I'm very impressed by it!

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I've been wondering the same thing. I missed the deadline last year and wanted to get both my sugar boys in this time around. Are we too late?

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Since you have a condo going I thought I'd just pop in to say hi :)

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I've been wondering too. I hope everything is okay with Deanie.

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I've also been wondering....I got Trix's pic in by deadline, but haven't heard anything new since then. I always get one for my Mom for Christmas (as well as our own, of course)...I hope we can keep up the tradition!

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I found out about the time you did, Anne & Liz. I sent a pic right away then, even though it was past the deadline. Haven't heard anything. I too wonder if Deanie is OK.

9. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

i just sent deanie an email.... checking on her.....

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I missed the whole thing I guess so I'm out either way!:(

11. fun2doimpossible

fun2doimpossible Member

Me too! :(

12. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Found mine from 2005 earlier this fall :) Previous diabetic, Alex was featured

13. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thank you, Rhiannon!

14. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I posted yesterday, as soon as I found out there was a post about it, but no replies. I hope nothing is wrong, but very disappointed there was no notice on our board - not everyone has time to scan all the boards. I can't even keep up with this one!

15. Anne & Zener GA

Not sure Tricia. I don't think there was an announcement in the LL forum, so quite a lot of us missed it. Since the original announcement months ago, I don't see any follow up on the community forum on FDMB.

16. Anne & Zener GA

Thanks everyone for your replies. I didn't know about the DCIN calendar before and it looks like it has also been an annual thing. Also thanks to those of you reaching out to deanie. Paws crossed all is okay and she just got too busy.

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

***PSA***

Folks, there is a HUGE amount of information and support all over this board. Each forum has a specific intention, so if you do not regularly at least skim the other forums, you may miss important information. There are no plans to clutter the board by cross-posting announcements in every forum. Our database is huge as it is and we need to keep things organized.

I find the "New Posts" link that is near the top of most pages to be one of my favorite features of this board software. I can easily skim through and see what I've missed since my last visit before heading to the forum I plan to spend most of my time in. It takes just a few minutes each time I log in.

18. Anne & Zener GA

Thank you Libby, I have never used the "new post" link at the top before! Since we are lurkers more now that Zener crossed the bridge, I haven't gotten up to speed with all the cool new things in the improved and awesome platform for FDMB. I do remember some sort of scrolling message at the top of the page with announcements, but that was a long time ago and may no longer exist. The "new post" link will sure help me keep up and quickly become one of my favorite features too.

19. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

i have not heard back from Deanie.....
    hope she's okay.....

20. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

does anyone have her phone number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.