11/23 Tiger AMPS 324;+8=95;PMPS 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last Condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=128345&p=1322726#p1322726

Happy Sunday! Wow Where does the time go? All I can say is once the holidays start rolling around, I seem to get stuck in the whirlwind ohmygod_smile Tiger is doing pretty well since her pancreatitis episode;her appetite is off some mornings, I resorted to giving her a Pepcid wrapped in a pill pocket and set Otto to disperse it around +10 and it seems to work okay. Her next vet appoint is Dec.1st, which will be complete BW, particularly liver values and BUN and Creatine. She needs a dose increase, I suspect she has a bit of BIPO going on. Tomorrow!

Our hearts grieve for Dyana and Ginger, Talbot and Melinda, there's been so many kitties of late. It makes us thankful there is a forum like this one, full of compassionate and caring people who help the broken hearts mend. For we know that one day sooner than later, it will be our turn to say goodbye. Also Tiger and I are sending tons and tons of healing vines to other ailing kitties and their humans in need - Marje's Bobcat for example. I hope there is a place at the Rainbow Bridge for Bobcats as well! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Finally a Tiger condo! Nice pmps number. Boy he had a late nadir today. I hope he surfs safely for you tonight, Ruth.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Tiger...you look wonderful in blue! You going to go ahead and dip your toes in the lagoon tonight? I promise not to splash you ~ China

Very nice PMPS tonight!

I'm with you Ruth....as the holidays get closer, the pressure seems to build. Adding a sugarcat to that mix doesn't help much, does it?

Glad to hear the Pepcid seems to be helping her and hope you have a great Thanksgiving week

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Ruth))))

What you said brings tears to my eyes. I think there is a special place for all innocent creatures and our bobcat is there.

I'm glad Tiger is better. I hope her recheck shows great labs. I also hope her appetite will fully come back.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth,
    I've been looking for a Tiger condo and here it is! Glad to near that she's doing better and we are sending good vines for her check-up next week.

Have a great day!

Ella & Rusty

6. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Look at that PMPS last night. Very nice Miss Tiger. Lots of vines for the vetty follow-up.

Marilyn and Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.