11/30 Sherlock AMPS 291, +3 274, PMPS 222, +3 192, +6 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Nov 30, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Happy Friday! Sherlock's pretty blue PM numbers abandoned us today, alas. Is it weird to feel disappointed and relieved at the same time? I know the blue numbers are a wonderful thing, but phew. The last two afternoons I have been on edge with my little furface.

This afternoon, I've got a little more room to breathe, so I'm going to make cupcakes. Fridays deserve cupcakes, even when they're rainy Fridays.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I want cupcakes! Blue looks good on Sherlock, those are good numbers. Blues, then greens (not lime greens) are the goal. He's really coming along isn't he? I'm glad you are having a good day, it's snowing hard here now :eek: This can stop at any time!

3. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

They turned out so good! I'd send one, but I don't know how it would do in transit, lol. Snow is the wooooooooooorst, ugh. No. The rain here actually brought the temp way up for the first time in about a week, so we're sitting around 60 today, which is nice even if it's wet. I even got to turn the heat off for a while. I hope it stops for you. Yikes.

We're back in blue now at +3, which is amazing. That's three days in a row! He ate his first dinner (his brother turned up his nose) and now he's having a post-dinner nap on my bed.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Surf those blues tonight Sherlock.:cool:

LexaJoy likes this.