? 11/4 Cleo AMPS=185 +1=319 +5=310 +7.5=283 PMPS=145 +3=433/391 question about numbers

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delia, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delia

Delia Member

Yesterday

Yesterday I thought it would be a low green night, but Cleo (as Serryn said) went the wrong way :)
    But then in the morning she went down again.

This morning I gave a reduced dose (2.75u instead if 3.25) because I was afraid she might go too low, but she went the wrong way again and then at PMPS she was lower.
    At PMPS +2 she was over 400 :confused:

Please look at her spreadsheet, because I don't understand if she is bouncing or what. It seems that pre shoot number are always lower then following and previous.

Thanks for you help :)

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

To my eyes, yesterday, Cleo bounced off of the drop from 307 to 77. She did the same thing today.

It helps to remember that sometimes the nadirs get all switched around. There are some cats whose nadir is actually at pre-shot. It's almost like their entire cycle is shifted by 6 hours. I don't think this is always the case for Cleo but I'm mentioning it as a different way to think about what you're seeing. FWIW, Gabby can do the same thing. Look at her numbers from today. Her lowest point in the 12 hours was her PMPS.

I always have to remind myself that no matter how much data I have, every time I think I know what Gabby is going to do, she will throw me a curve. I've given up anticipating what she's going to do with her numbers. If it were me, I would not have reduced Cleos's dose because I thought I knew where her numbers were heading. I'm a big fan of letting the numbers show me what's needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.