11/6 Kylee AMBG 97 NS +5 62 PMBG 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kylee and Her Mom Renee', Nov 6, 2018.

1. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Day 2 of NS. In my observation her body seems to be trying to adust itself. It seems like it has been longer that two day NS. Still testing, watching and feeding. She is doing the 5 P's. Come on Kylee, let's do this. She hates the testing, but is getting better. I think because she likes the treat after and know she is going to get food.
    Weight today was 11.5 I weighted myself then her. So she is stable with her weight.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Reason for edit: Added weight.
  2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Come Kylee! Keep it going so no more testing and no more shots!
    You can do this!

3. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Thank you for your support. Kylee and I appreciate it. I get a little freaked out when I see numbers in the 60's. I am a worry wort.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

You haven't been on here very long so that makes sense. I kinda hate the fact that 60s no longer freak me out because it reminds me that we have been doing this dance for several months now.
    I love the sea of greens on Kylee's ss. Hopefully, an OTJ party soon!!

5. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi there - I saw on your SS she was acting off yesterday? How is she doing today?

6. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

She thinks I am going to poke her when I go to love on her and pick her up. She was acting like she needed some carbs to give her more energy and fill her up. She wants to eat every two hours. She is almost on my food schedule. I am hypo so I eat small meals. Her heavier meals are at night. She seems more tired I guess. I watch her so close since I work at home. She is 8 years and maybe she is just being a cat.....and I am being over sensitive to her.

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

She is really looking good! When no insulin is given don't worry about lower numbers. Some kitties that go off the juice pop numbers in the 40s sometimes.

Keep up the good work Kylee! :D

8. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Couldn't get her ears to give me blood today. Poor baby, I had to poke both her ears a few times. Ugh. But we got a good number. I always hold my breath until I see the number. Give Kylee her treats and dinner.

Squeaky and KT (GA) likes this.