11/6 Rosie AMPS 134 +3 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I have to rethink my dose because we had a late night last night. My SS says I have been pretty steady at .25, but she might be looking for a reduction. Not sure how to measure it with a vial. I have been drawing up .5 and then taking out one large drop and calling that .25. I'm not sure if I gave too much yesterday or if she really does need a reduction because this measurement method might not be consistent enough. o_O

In other exciting news, with the colder weather, I made it back to my sewing machine. I made a cute little fleece poncho for my great nephew. It seems the new thing for babies in car seats is to avoid a big bulky coat and use a poncho that can fit over all the buckles of the car seat. I used the scraps from that project to make a nice quilted mat for Rosie. She has been enjoying that while sitting in her new favorite spot (in front of the space heater). ;)

Sending warm and comfy thoughts from the very cold and windy mid-west.

2. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

You're so nice, Auntie Carol. Unfortunately, we don't know anything about microdosing (yet!).
    Purrs,
    Felix

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's hard to measure 0.25. It's somewhere between zero and 0.5. You may want to wait and see what Rosie does tonight if you're not sure you are giving a consistent dose. Nice on the quilted mat.

4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I'm getting really good at 1.25u...I agree, for me, it's a nice big drop from 1.5u or maybe two mini drops, when I twist a little lighter. That's my technique, I give it a little twist, more often than not, it works out to two twists. But do whatever you can do consistently, and that'll be your .25 :D not sure if it is harder when you are looking at .5 to .25 we haven't gotten there yet lol hugs for you and sweet Rosie :bighug: