11.7 Bella amps 151,+2 95,+3 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How weird there was a syringe with no needle. Ouch on sticking yourself. I hope Andy is over whatever was bothering him. I hope Bella slides down and surfs safely today.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice drop for Bella!
    The other night during a pj party I scratched my index finger with one of the lancets. Hurt like a....well it hurt a lot lol for 2 days despite polysporin and a bandaid.

Bellasmom likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh ouch...sorry about the syringes and poking yourself...I usually test my BG when I poke myself...ha! Oh well...as long as I'm bleeding I figure I might as well find out what's going on with my BG.

Bella is looking good!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Big ouchie!! I do the same as Sue and test myself, can't waste a pokie! I hope it doesn't hurt their little ears as much as a finger poke hurts us!
    Sorry about Andy puking, glad he's eating again though. :bighug:
    Great surfing start for Bella! :D
    Have a wonderful day Jamie! :bighug:

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Ugh! Syringe drama!! I’ve gotten myself a couple times too :p. I’ve never had a syringe without a needle though! But I have had some with bent needles and damaged plungers... annoying!

Bella looks great today! Keep up on that surf board boy :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad Andy is eating for you.

Don't know if you are aware of it or not but you are funny how you write things. I chuckled with the needle episode this morning and I'm glad your finger is ok. You are a delight :joyful:

8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope Andy is feeling OK. Just a one time thing!

[​IMG]

Bellasmom likes this.
  10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I know I'm tired when I test myself when I was about to test Tina! Once I scratched a little scab off, and ran to get a test strip. I'm glad you got the insulin in, Jamie!

I've poked myself so many times, there is no pain. Hopefully, our cat's ears are desensitized after a while. Then, our cats are tougher than we are!

Been a long day -- I wrote the above this morning! Have a nice evening:smuggrin: I hope Andy and Bella have a nice cuddlefest.