11/7 Rosie AMPS 137 +4 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

It has been a busy day at the spa today. After a few days of unproductive treatments, I have researched and changed up Rosie's agenda (multiple smaller enemas spread out through the day). This is a more labor intensive operation for me because it is a bigger mess for a longer period of time, but since the part Rose hates the most is the bath - she only gets one of those at the end... :facepalm:

I'll give it a day or two to assess if this is working or if professional help is needed. Meanwhile, she is resting in front of her space heater and I'm sanitizing floors and doing laundry to get everything ready for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

The weird thing is her BG is comparatively low. It would normally spike high in a constipation situation. It makes it harder to know when there is a problem - I'm now depending on my still developing abdominal palpation skills. At this point, I feel like I'm molding Plasticine. :eek:

Sending vines to all those in need while we continue to pray for poop.

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Hope your new routine works!

Carol in Chicago likes this.