11/8 Kylee Day 4 NS AMBG 93 + 5 98 PMBG 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kylee and Her Mom Renee', Nov 8, 2018.

1. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Day 4 NS. Kylee is doing very good. One day at a time and all the GA watching over her.

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Keep rockin it Kylee.

3. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee is doing great today. She is so relaxed now that her BG is better. She is sleeping like cats do and is doing the 5 P's.
    I have to share about her afternoon mini meal. I was downstairs in the kitchen. She came down from upstairs wanting her food that I was getting. Put it on the kitchen floor. I petted her knowing this will make her eat it. She looked at it and walked away. I go upstairs to start a project. She comes up and stares at me hard!! I told her she had food downstairs....She was not happy about that...I go to the kitchen bring it to her in her room. She ate it!!! She is quite the girl. Our outside stray cat that we have been feeling for two years was trying my patience too. She was begging for food all day! I must be a push over! Ha ha

4. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Can i ask why you are still feeding Purina DM ? Isn’t that too high carb?

5. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Good question. I posted in the off topic about the food. The post is titled Please set me straight. To my understanding from replies it was ok to give kitty this. She seems to stay fuller or satisfied when I mix the FF and DM. This my personal experience. Hope this helps.

6. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Great job Kylee! Keep it going!!