11/9 Day 5 Kylee AMBG 118 +6 110 PMBG 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kylee and Her Mom Renee', Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Kylee and Her Mom Renee' Member

Will post her SS in a few. Working on a slow PC. Ugh. Kylee's day 5 has started out good.

Joanne&TinySole and Idjit's mom like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Checked PMBG. She is staying in the blue. 110 at two testings. Her left ear is giving me better blood drops. The first few weeks I could not get any blood. So this is a victory.
    Kylee is doing great today. Come on girl, we can do this so you can feel good again. So proud of her.
    She has this thing, where she will be behind me and I start to walk off and she pats me on my legs. I had another kitty do this. So cute.
    I hope everyone had a good day. Personally I had a day of being tired. But I kept going.

Joanne&TinySole and Cindy&Taco like this.
  4. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

Renee, I was looking at your notes where you mentioned Kylee didn't care for her silver bowl. Is it a deep bowl? You may be interested in looking up whisker stress, all 3 of mine have it :) They have to eat out of a shallow dish, if you don't know about it, it's very interesting and makes a lot of sense. Just thought I would mention it. Mine eat out of the Corelle soup dishes, it's glass and really easy to clean. Just thought I would mention it.

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  5. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Garfie is the same bowls of any type he won't eat out of but he did drink tuna juice he no longer gets tuna. For him to actually eat it has to be on a plate maybe this is why

Cindy&Taco and Joanne&TinySole like this.
  6. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

A lot of cats are like that,I didnt know there was such a thing until I mentioned it to someone and they said, oh he's got whisker stress. Taco and his litter mate have been like that for 12 years and our youngest 4 yo is also like that. Reading about it makes a lot of sense and it's very common.That's why so many cats leave food in their bowls.

7. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Gonna read up on this learn new things everyday

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  8. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

Thanks, no it is a shallow dish. I put some Pure Bites in that dish (kitty dish) and now she is ok with it. I think I need to get some more dishes for her. I will see what the Dollar store has.:):bighug:

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  9. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

Where did you find a shallow stainless steel bowl? I have been looking everywhere! I already broke one of the correlles :( I had 6, but they are expensive, down to five. I wouldn't have to worry if they were stainless steel :) I make "soup", so they have to be a pretty good size, if wiskerstouch they won't eat it :( That's why those correlle soup bowls are the perfect size for my crew :).

10. Kylee and Her Mom Renee'

I got it at Walmart Cindy.

Cindy&Taco likes this.
  11. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

I'll check again, I do every time I go, but, I can't find the right size, even in bake ware. Thanks!!