118 AMPS at 24th no shot cycle

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by MamaMug, May 24, 2019.

1. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

He's been holding steady with a few minor but still green blips, but our AMPS concerns me. I've heard some people say that orijen treats can raise BG slightly, and they did rip open and eat a while bag at work yesterday. I'm hoping that paired with an overnight hairball might be the cause of today's number. Unfortunately I'm not able to get a midcycle test today so I'm curious as to what PMPS will be. Send some good vibes our way! We're so close and I'm hoping he stays down.

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Lol...I shouldn't laugh, but that is kind of funny :joyful:. Ah, kitties! At least it's still under 120, right? I'm sure he'll self correct.

3. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

Pesky critters!!

4. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

He did seem to self correct but AMPS today was 99. Still a smidge higher than he's been but it's a number I can live with. Tomorrow will officially be 2 weeks!!!! I'm preparing to make a little meaty cake for him with his all time favorite food - weruva lamburgini. They go so nuts for that good that we stopped getting it for a while as it causes chaos! But he deserves the treat. My good little sugarboi ❤

Djamila likes this.
  5. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

So glad you made it!!! Enjoy the Lamburgini little man. You deserve it!!

Djamila likes this.