12/06 Rhubarb AMPS=180, +2 184 +8 95 PMPS=198 +2 265 +7 286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by majandra, Dec 6, 2018.

1. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful day outside, albeit a chilly one (-15°C/5°F). I will try to get some photos of the snow later. Rhubarb is happily sitting on her tower, watching out the front window. I wish I could do only that today!

There's lots of hurting families out there right now who are saying goodye to their babies. Sending healing vines your way. :bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Tons of hoar's frost out here at Nisku today! Hope your girl has a good day.

majandra likes this.
  3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice blue start for Rhubarb today. Stay warm!

majandra likes this.
  4. majandra

Looks like Rhubarb took a dip in the lagoon today :)
    Is it safe to assume that if there is still food out when I get home, that she never dropped too low?

5. majandra

It is currently +9.25. Rhubarb was 95@+8
    DH is giving shot tonight but will be phoning me to ask if she gets shot after pmps.

Does this sound logical:

I will test again before I leave house (+9.5ish). He will test at +11.75. If both 9.5 and 11.75 are higher than +8, then I can say shoot anything over 7, and give 0.5 oz HC+ 0.5oz MC, unless pmps is >180, he would instead give 1oz friskies 4-5%.
    I will be home by +1.5

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Never assume on numbers, if you didn’t see it, it didn’t happen. As long as she’s on her way up at preshot, DH should be OK shooting and giving regular LC. You will be home in time for a +2 and able to steer then if needed.

majandra likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree with Wendy. Never assume on the numbers. You can make an educated guess on what may have happened, but remember it may not have. I hope Rhubarb surfs safely tonight.

majandra likes this.
  8. majandra

Makes perfect sense.

9. majandra

198 pmps, dh is good to go :)

10. majandra

265@+2
    Do I subconsciously measure slightly less at night, or is it a bounce?
    DH was worried he didn't do shot right, but said her fur didn't smell, so I'm sure it was fine.

On my way home tonight, the sky was so perfectly clear, I shut off the car, lights off, and just admired the stars.