12/10/18 Olive AMPS 277; +5=213; +7.5=197; PMPS 332: +4=209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Cabergoline 66

She had a wonky cycle last night. Hoping today is much better. At least it's starting out to be. I didn't make note when I started the new bottle of caber. I wonder if it's a good batch because it's thinner and not as grainy as the last one. It has been in the last week though.

Phone calls today. One of them to SS. I've been trying over a year to get my earnings statement correct and have done what they said 4 times now and still my earnings for 2015 are missing. I get no answers from them. I will have to go to the local office I guess. I can only think it's because employer never sent it in. If not then he owes it to me since he withheld it from my pay.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive slides down today and you get the SS straightened out.

3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope Olive slides down.
    SS situation sounds like a real pain. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive is just bugging for food. Even after her snack. She is trying to get the rabbit treats. Have her 2 pieces and now she is pulling the bag off the table.

Her tail is up this morning always a good sign. I let her finish Trips 'VE dried nibs which she hasn't had in months. Now something out the window has her attention. Today looks like she is feeling good.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good luck getting things straightened out with your SS.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck getting the SS straightened out.

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with ss office
    Bring it on down there Olive but dont dive

8. Olive & Paula

Her vet just called to check in. Wanted to see how the 0.2 bupre was doing. So now pricing for larger quantity bottles will be done. Olive will be on it for life. Vet is also going to get some prices on a box of oral syringes for me. I've been looking online but can't find the ones that will fit in the stopper bottle of caber. And I don't like the syringes Wedgewood supplies. How are 2 syringes suppose to last 60 days when the numbers rub off and syringe gets all gunked up even after rinsing it.

I also made PJ annual visit (January) appt with my long term vet. I will inform him of Olive being switched and on caber. I think it's the courtesy thing to do. I will keep my 3 civvies with him. He is definitely more affordable. And maybe he will reconsider caber for others in his practice.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I used the Teruma 3ml syringes for Neko. I had a handful of them. Anytime I got meds in that size I hoarded. Vetty would also give me a few or put mine in sterilizer for a few moments if I asked. Plus I had a skinny hummingbird feeder brush that helped clean the main body of the syringe.

10. Olive & Paula

I've been hoarding her bupre syringes. She gets less than 1 cc so really don't need the 3 size. I will look for a hummingbird brush. I've been using pipe cleaners . The vet gives me about 10 at a time. I thought it would just be easier to purchase a box and save me all the trips to get them, and not to deplete their stock.

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

My mistake, I meant the 1 ml syringes. Both Neko and civvie were on monthly Cartrophen, your equivalent to Adequan, and they came in the right size syringe.

12. Olive & Paula

I guess tomorrow is going to be another dosecrease for her.