12/10 Loudogg AMPS 300 +6 274 PMPS 258 +6 214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

December 9, 2018 Condo - 2nd Day of Levemir - Contraband... Again.

Good morning all!
    Ugh! This kid is going to be the death of me. I was really excited for the PM Cycle last night because I wanted to see how the 1.75u was working for him when it wasn't day 1/dose 1 of Levemir. What does he do? Somehow finds and licks up a rogue drop of mac & cheese sauce from the floor. Caleb already cleaned, but apparently there was still one there. I'm not sure if he got a piece of pasta because it seemed like he was eating something, but I feel like we would have seen that. Anyway, he ruined any chance of a good cycle and the contraband obviously caused that eyesore pink AMPS this morning. :facepalm: I hope it doesn't last as long as the last one.

He's still doing well overall and I don't think I'm seeing things when he seems happier on Levemir. :joyful: My only regret so far is I wish we had started with Levemir. Oh well. I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending vines to Miss P (@Phoebes), Mr. Jones (@Tracey&Jones), and Jamie and Sammie (@Bellasmom). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) and Bellasmom like this.
  2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Bad Lou! Bad boy.
    Does that work with kitties, or just with dogs?
    Hope he drops back down, and I'm glad the Lev is working for him.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Kitties are like vacuums lol crazy cats

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I hope Lou slides down today.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Nope! Especially not diabetic kitties. Trying to yell at him while trying to get up because we were eating dinner did he barely moved. :facepalm:

Rosie & Bailey likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

No regrets Amanda it is what it is. There is no way to know how something will or will not work at the time.

I wish I started the caber sooner, but I needed the break from all the rejections we got. I should have kept on it.

The important thing now is that you have it and Lou is better overall with it. Don't visit the should haves or what ifs. It doesn't get you anywhere.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hehehehehe....cats, got to love them! You have plans...let me see what I can do with your plans.

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Lou, Lou, Lou! What are you doing???? These cats! :eek: Enough to drive us all crazy..especially these sugar kitties and their never ending search for food...same in this house. I have to watch everything that escapes during mealtime - otherwise I just know who'll land on it!

I hope Lou will settle in to his new Lev...we're watching...tell him:rolleyes:

9. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad we went almost a year and a half on lantus, before we switched. It was like a new cat on levemir.
    Them buggers! :) they have that keen "I'm gonna eat what I shouldnt" smell. Hope he comes down safely. Big hugs.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I’d give him a couple more cycles at this dose. If he starts drifting up or doesn’t see green again, you can just say he had a strong initial response. Hear that Lou, no more high carb snacks either!