12/11 Hoot PMPS 311, +2/236, +4.5/164, +5.5/128 Thanks!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pam & Hoot, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

12/10 Condo

12/10 Recap:
    AMPS - 227
    +3 - 222
    +11 - 177
    PMPS - 231
    +2.5 - 208
    +5 - 124
    +6 - 152

Good Morning LL :coffee:
    Well I really blew it this morning :-x :roll:
    I think I gave Hoot around 2u instead of 1.50u. I had tested him and gave him his food and while he is eating I usually give him his shot. I pulled the cap off and the needle was bent over so I grabbed a cotton ball with some alcohol on it and straightened it. I then gave him his shot. It didn't dawn on me till I was back in bed that I never fine tuned his dose and it still would have been at around 2units :eek: :shock: nailbite_smile He seems to be ok so far but of course I have to go to work today and won't be around like I would like to be today :roll: :roll: I can come check on him hopefully. His numbers haven't been good since his reducie so hopefully this won't do much damage, maybe be a blessing in disguise ;-) Kick start something ;-) Other than that :lol: :lol: Hoot is doing good. All 5 P's, appy and tude are great!
    I gotta run and get ready for work :roll:
    Thanks for the visits yesterday :D
    Sending ♥vines♥ to all in need today :YMHUG:
    Happy Humpday LL :YMPEACE:

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 12/11 Hoot AMPS 271, +2.5/274 Gave to much insulin!

Please get a test before you leave. It would probably be a good idea to leave some higher carb food out.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending prayers that all will be well with the extra juice...I have a feeling he'll be just fine. Have a great day, Pam!

4. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pam,
    Hope it all works out fine. I would also just leave out some higher carb food, and hopefully you will be able to get home and get a test or two in.
    Hope the rest of your day goes fine!

5. Pam & Hoot

Re: 12/11 Hoot AMPS 271,+2.5/274,+4/258 Gave to much insulin

Doesn't seem to be affecting him as much as I thought it would.
    I'm feeling much better since I have to leave @ +5.
    I will leave some food out and get a test before I leave.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Pam :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

looks like Hoot has decided that flat yellows are the place to be today. I too would leave food out, just in case things change. I remember doing that with Mannie once too: panic mode sets in. he too was fine, just rode on that wave he was on.

Enjoy your day today. I hope all goes well.

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

It's always something, isn't it? :roll: Looks like Hoot is handling it just fine. Phew!
    Liz

8. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Yikes! I would also keep a close watch on Hoot throughout the next cycle. Hope he surfs it right there and drops it down a floor tonight.

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i agree with tara about watching the next cycle too. looks like hoot's doing ok with this one, just be vigilant!

it happens!

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like Hoot is doing fine today. How scary. I hope he keeps surfing. He may show the affects tonight.

11. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

That is scary. Looks like Hoot doesn't quite know what all the fuss is about. I would definitely keep an eye on him though. ((((Pam))))

12. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

(((Pam))) What a way to 'wake up'. Instant kick in the belly feeling. But looks like he's trooping through it. Fingers crossed that all stays well, and hopefully like you said, it just kickstarts something as he hasn't responded the way you wanted yet with his reducie ;-)

Holding you in my thoughts and hoping you aren't too stressed at tbp. Surf safe Cutie Hootie!

13. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Still looking OK at +4 - WOOHOO! I know for certain you're not the first one to do it.... :roll: Looks like he'll sail right thru fine but I understand the 'sure opens the eyes quickly'!

HUGS!

14. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Pam}}}:

You are absolutely not the first to do something like this, and won't be the last. When it happened with us, Cinco was perfectly fine and the next day his numbers were even better than they had been, so maybe yours will be a blessing in disguise, too. Holding good thoughts for you and Hoot.

15. Pam & Hoot

Re: 12/11 Hoot PMPS 311, +2/236, +4.5/164, +5.5/128

Well it seems Hoot just surfed right thru today like nothing ever happened, and tonight he is finally having some better numbers.
    I will be home tomorrow so we'll see what happens then and the next couple of cycles. Hopefully it was a kick start ;-)
    Because I'm about ready to raise his dose again :roll: Failed reduction :roll:
    I just want to thank all of you for the support, kind words and advice. I couldn't do this without you all ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.