12/12 Autumn amps-420 Kibble raid

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Well there was quite a party here last night, got up this morning to find every ball of yarn (which is considerable) unraveled and woven all over the house, the new Da Bird toy missing it's bird which was found on top of the fridge, the mud room door wide open and the bag of dry food for Mister Kitty strewn all over and about half eaten. And 15 very content and pleased with themselves cats that had very little interest in breakfast. SIGH!!!!

Guess that is what DH and I get for going out for the evening and feeding them late! Jon surprised me last night he had gotten in touch with my BFF who I haven't seen since High School but who lives not far from us on a farm.So Jon asked if I wanted to just get out of the house for awhile and take a drive in the country. So we pull into a farm that was all dark, Then I see twinkling lights and hear the sound of sleigh bells, Paula and her husband come around the corner with a bright red carriage all decked out in Christmas lights pulled by a pair of horses wearing sleigh bells. We had a marvelous time, laughing and catching up, while roaming the countryside.

Of course we got very crusty looks when we got home, since we came in smelling of strange critters, and of course they were all competing to be on Santa Claws naughty list...lol

Mel and The Fur Gang

2. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

LOL!! I would have had a fit! My cats get into my yarn so much I ended up buying a dresser just to hide it in!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like they had a nice party and didn't invite you!

3. MommaOfMuse

LOL well the yarn WAS hidden, just I have a Hemmingway cat (polydactyl) that can open every drawer, door and lid known to man. He has thumbs and he knows how to use them...lol At least I know who to blame for letting everyone into to places they shouldn't have been. Really didn't mind them unrolling the balls, but the two weeks of knitting they unraveled now THAT I want to strangle them for....lol I don't knit nearly as fast as I crochet, but the joke is actually on them, the knitting they destroyed was going to be THEIR present this year..I was making them felted kitty pi beds. Oh well, guess they just are going to have to wait for their new beds. :razz:

Mel and The Fur Gang

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh what a naughty bunch...but you grinned afterwards too. :)

HUGS!

5. RobinCot

RobinCot Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness - those rascals!!!! I can't help but laugh at the visual that comes from your very adept description of their shenanigan!

The sleigh ride sounds wonderful!!!

I have to share with you that my BF is very excited about designing an "Angel Path" around my walls. I have to hold him back though as he tends to go overboard with these things.

6. Laura & Heffernan

Laura & Heffernan Member

Mel, that carriage ride sounds heavenly! Just what you needed! A good night out with friends, love & laughter.

Oh those cats....keeping you on your toes!! We had a female cat named Harri that HATED foster cats. BUT one day we came home & discovered her and 4 foster kittens had busted in to the food closet and rippped open a bag of kibble. 5 really happy fat cats. It was so funny.

7. MommaOfMuse

LOL Oh I know that one, and Jon is especially dangerous as we have a charge account that the Hardware store! :eek: And the last few days it has be me saying..."Don't you dare cut a hole in that!" or "How many feet of lumber and how many brackets? Just how many shelves are you planning on putting up?" lol

Seriously beginning to think I need to hide the sawsall...lol He can't do too much damage with just the table and rip saw, but that sawsall I will have walls that look like swiss cheese if I'm not careful, especially now that he has enlisted Paula's husband Tom into the project..Geez two crazy cat guys designing a cat project...Lord help me!

Mel and The Fur Gang

8. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Hmmm, yes I would have strangled the culprit for sure. I have a knitting business so its my way of making extra money on the side. Would not be a happy mommy.

I sit and knit and Silver (who is ALWAYS my mischievous puss and pulls Sasha into it) is sitting at the other end of the knitting quietly chewing through the yarn so he can make off with the ball! Me, being unaware, keeps knitting wondering why the yarn is getting a little soggy and I have no ball at the end. But we love them anyways......

9. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

I think I know some of his mates ...

10. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

ooooooohhhhhh sleigh ride - how cool .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.