12/13 Bee +10~173 AMPS~241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL.... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Bee is her usual sassy self this morning. Got her up for a +10 reading & fed a little snack in prep for the fast until AMPS.

Nice to see a little blue, but I wish I knew the key to getting her numbers back down to the blues & ...heaven forbid...greens! She did so well on the .5 dose a while back. Maybe we've just never found her best dose?

The LB has been loaded up lately & it sure isn't from Harpo's dehydrated little tootsie rolls! I'm going to put Bee back on the metronidazole for a while in case she's having a bit of an IBD flare & Harpo is getting Miralax. I'm going to have to watch that feeding session like a hawk...sure don't want anyone getting into the wrong bowl!!! :lol:

Be back at AMPS!

ETA: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6074

2. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

AMPS~241

Back to yellow for AMPS, but at least we got a glimpse of the fleeting blue before it was gone! :roll:

Kitties both got their meds at breffus. They were trying to play the game of "what's in your bowl", but we ended up getting the right match up. Could be an interesting LB tonight! :lol:

Will get one more test in before I'm out the door to tbp for the day...working all weekend.

Wishing lots of purrs & pretty numbers to everyone.

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPM~304

Not such a nice number tonight. :roll: Hope she'll drop tonight!

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Well hello Nancy!
    Cant have you talking to yourself over here! People might start wondering. :roll: :mrgreen:

Wonder what bee was up to while you were gone, to grace you with such valentine-ish numbers?!?!

Sorry you have to work all weekend. Does this mean you get some time off during the week?

Enjoy your evening, hopefully snuggled with some cute kitties.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hey Nancy..

Sounds like it was a long day. Bee has been at this dose for 10 cycles. You might want to see what the prevailing opinion is re. a dosecrease.

6. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+1~266

Bee has dropped a little, but nothing much going on here. This is becoming such a frustration. It seems like we're just treading water & making no progress at all...even with the dosecrease. She was actually doing much better last month. :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.