12/15 Loudogg AMPS 189 +7 255 PMPS 247 +4 143 +7 43 +8 73 +9 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

December 13, 2018 Condo

Hello everyone,
    Lou's been doing a whole lot of not much lately with his current dose. Last night I realized that I'm pretty sure he's angling for an increase. I decided to give him today to see if he wants to show the current dose is the right one. Although now that he seems to be bouncing over a high blue, I'm tempted to increase tonight to avoid any increase/breaking bounce issues tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Caturday and your kitties are staying safe out there. Sending vines to Miss P (@Phoebes), Mr. Jones (@Tracey&Jones), and Jamie and DH (@Bellasmom). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think the question to ask is, are you happy with a dose that gives green only every five or six cycles?

Just sayin’ Lou.;)

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Uh oh, doscrease threat out there

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose tonight.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You gave it 6 cycles today for the AM cycle, I would increase unless he pulls a green out of nowhere tonight for the PM , but not looking like it.

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch everyone! He was at 247 at PMPS, so I did increase to 2.0u tonight. :D

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease! Work that juice!