12/15Ravan/amps313/+3 274/+8 111/pmps157/+4 145/+9 190/amps275/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Dec 15, 2018.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

What a bounce! Goodness Raven. Glad he is slowly coming down. Wonder if there was pain of some sort along with the bounce.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

That's the weird thing, Ravan was acting totally normal. Eating good Even played a bit with his catnip mouse. There wasn't any sign of Pain.

His kidney disease is what worries me most. He still drinks a lot of water & pees huge puddles.

Did you take a peek at his SS ? He came down to 286 at +7 but went back up to 313 amps? I'm confused what's going on . I thought he would gradually keep coming down?

Everytime I increased to 1 unit he'd go too low ,40's He was doing good on .75 but he wasn't going to green that's why I increased to 1 unit & he went into the bounce from HELL!

This all has me wondering what do I do? Hold this dose for a few days more, or increase again? I sure would like to avoid a huge bounce like this last one!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Haven't seen numbers like that on Ravan's ss in a long time! Probably partially caused by a bounce and partially caused by NDW (new dose wonkiness). Happy to see he's starting to come down from it!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

Ravan has never had bg that high for that long. I'm wondering now if I wait a few days on this dose to see if he'll come down more or do I increase tomorrow if he's still high?

I sure want to avoid another crazy bounce like that!

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Get off trampoline Ravan, beach is much more fun

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I would give it through tomorrow (at least).

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member