12/16 Hoot PMPS 329, +2/284, +4/214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pam & Hoot, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

12/14 Condo

No 12/15 Condo

12/15 Recap:
    AMPS - 330
    +3 - 276
    +5.5 - 288
    +9 - 241
    PMPS - 251
    +3 - 99 - Fed 1t MC 11%
    +4 - 101
    +5 - 82 - Fed 1tMC 11%
    +6 - 131

Good Morning LL :coffee:
    I have been Mia for awhile, sorry...Holiday stuff, parties, parades and just plain busy ;-)
    I had to skip Hoots 12/14 PM shot as I couldn't be home for most of the day.
    Other than all that :lol: everything is good in Hooterville this morning :D All 5 P's, appy and tude are great :D
    He's bouncing after lastnights numbers :roll:
    I tried to manipulate them some with his food to hopefully keep him from going so low and bouncing so high...so much for that idea :roll: :lol:
    I hate Mr Liver! I know, hate is such a strong word :lol: :lol:
    Oh well, as long as he feels good and is safe, that's all that matters :D
    I am out the door again this morning so I will catch up on condos tonight ;-)
    Thanks for the visits on Saturday and all the well wishes and info about DH's knee :D
    Sending ♥vines♥ to everyone in need today and extra hugs to Josie and Will :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
    Happy Monday LL :YMPEACE:

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/16 Hoot AMPS 332. +3/282

Morning Pam :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Nice on that cycle last night. Bummer on the bounce today, but the +3 is headed n the right direction. nice slow slide down the the blues and greens Hoot. You can do it. They were Interesting cycles yesterday - nice flat yellow, more or less, in the morning. PM rolls around and down he goes. Good job too on the steering with food. I think it was successful, Hoot just decided up was the way to go,and so he did. I used to use food to steer Mannie's Numbers too, got fairly good at it. There were days however when Mannie was Mannie, and did what he wanted to do. Some of those steerings just went stratosphere on me. :roll: :lol: And you are right: he feels good, is safe, and that is what matters.

Enjoy your day today. I hope all goes well. Speedy recovery too to DH.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Hoot keeps sliding down today. Sometimes we just can't stop those bounces.

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Pam:) I hope Hoot will slide down for you from that bounce. It was a good try on the food :D Hope you have a great day!

5. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Hi Pam!
    Beautiful cycle last night for Hoot! And great attempt with the manipulation. Darn the bounce for not cooperating with your awesome efforts :-x . +3 looks promising, hopefully it will be a short quick boing, then straight back to business.

Your life is sounding hectic these days! I hope you are taking some time out for yourself.
    Have a great day Pam

6. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pam,

Blech on bounces - Hope Hoot cleared this one already!
    Good try with the food steering, maybe it did work some. I have been trying to steer with food too. Not sure if it is working for me either, but Cleo says she thinks it is, and keep the MC coming :lol:

Hope you had a good day!

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 12/16 Hoot PMPS 329, +2/284

Looks like Hoot is kinda sorta trying to work his way through that bounce. You can do it, Hoot!

It is such a busy time of year. Have a great night, Pam!!

8. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pam! Nice to "see" you :D I see Hoot is still keeping life interesting, but like you say, as long as he's safe and happy you just have to keep doing what you're doing . . . maybe one day we will outsmart these livers :roll:

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Keep up that slide, Hoot, the grotto awaits.
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.