12/16 Muffin Amps 357

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-15-muffin-amps-118-2-308-pmps-351-3-285.188094/
    Biopsy result from lymph did not show cancer but doesn't mean it isn't. Inconclusive basically. If not cancer then major infection and with diabetes hard to get rid of. Right now on pain meds, antibiotics. We will try to get her in to UC Davis Vet Clinic which is a teaching hospital and very very good. However, funds will be a problem after spending$500 for inconclusive results. Her BG will continue to be high and probably due to her mouth issues. Testing will be limited. Feel like we aren't getting the care we need for her from the vets. :(

2. ppp

ppp Member

Sorry its a situation you really can't be happy with. Hope antibiotics may help with a turn-around. (She is so cute in this picture.)

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry this has been so frustrating and stressful for all of you. How is Muffin feeling? Is she still eating well? I will continue to be the optimist and consider the most recent sample "negative" rather than "inconclusive"! Continued prayers from us...

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Julie,

All four of my cats with cancer were treated at UCD. They are wonderful. If you take Muffin to Oncology there, mention my name. Everyone knows me (last name Dewey).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.