12/21. Elmo +1 BG 161...

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Beth 73, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Elmo AMPS 183. .25 u minus small drop given
    +1 ....161

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Just replying so I get notifications. Fingers crossed for another great day for you and Elmo!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Good luck. I'm going out for a few hours.

4. Beth 73

Thank u, thank u !!! + 1.5 was 142... gave 3/4 thyroid and he ate 1 t food on his own cos hungry:)

5. MrWorfMen's Mom

Encouraging. Certainly a much more reasonable drop for +1 than last night. :D

6. Beth 73

Yes yes and YES !!!!

7. Beth 73

I am back over on main forum per Mogs direction til spamming done...posting BGs there...

Critter Mom likes this.
  8. MrWorfMen's Mom

Oh Ok! Haven't looked for awhile. I guess they are still at it! hissyfit.gif animated-sign-smiley-image-0039.gif

And more dancing_poop.gif dancing_poop.gif

Kris & Teasel and Critter Mom like this.
  9. Beth 73

Kris & Teasel and Critter Mom like this.
  10. Beth 73

@Chris & China ....Hi Chris..Looking for Lantus advice/thots from you. Have an appointment in Springfield with new vet next Tuesday ( Bradford Park) but in initial talk with them it doesn't sound like they prescribe Lantus either but may be willing( says girl at front desk)....I am going to switch Elmo to Lantus, as you can see by his SS we have come to the end of our vetsulin road. My question is how to administer Lantus without any possible support/ info from this new vet. Had hoped they would have at least some knowledge of it(and who knows, when I see him on Tuesday I may find they do) . Does ur vet up there prescribe/use Lantus? How did u come to choose it ? Also need you to once again tell me how to order it...I'll. Have to share my old vets Rx he wrote for it. He knew nothing about it so I'm wondering if his script is even valid. Going on about 4 hours sleep cos Elmo is adjusting to increase in thyroid meds just yesterday and it was a bear. Thanks in advance for helping me. Kinda ironic, here we are, two Ozarkians who met for the first time that night of Elmo's first hypo. You were my first contact with anyone on FDMB and I will be forever grateful for all you did for Elmo into the wee hours of the night.:bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  11. Beth 73

Yesterday/today is on Main board...got advised to post there today due to earlier spamming...what a mess

Critter Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.