? 12/25: MITTENS - Novolin N (TID) - Ketones Small - MDPS 223

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Critter Mom, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Dan & Heather, I wanted to let you know how profoundly moved I am by your obvious love and care for Mittens. I have been following along from the beginning but did not offer advice as I have only been here since October. My thoughts are with you, I know how tough it can be. Wishing you strength and peace.

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Can't find words right now, just tears - but please know that you are very much in my thoughts and prayers. And your beloved Mama Cat now has a permanent place in my heart.

(((Mittens)))

Mittens is such a special cat - a Soul Cat - and I am glad she has got to spend her life with such special and loving humans. No cat could be more loved.

(((Dan & Heather)))

With much love and many blessings,

Mogs

3. Critter Mom

@Dan&Heather -

We will continue to be here for you both. You're FDMB family now.

(((Dan & Heather)))

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

(((Dan & Heather))) I always have trouble coming up with words at times like this. Thank you for the Thank yous. We are here for all the cats.
    Mittens was a very special cat and she was worth fighting for, and you two amazed me at how much you tried and learned so quickly and went out of your way for her and loved her.. :bighug::bighug: I know you still do, and always will. We love Mittens too. :bighug::bighug:
    [​IMG]
    I'm sure Tabby & Mittens are happily enjoying each other again.
    They will be there waiting to joyously greet each one of you when that time comes.
    They are not gone, they are just in a beautiful place, happy and healthy, and you will meet them again.

Tuxedo Mom and Critter Mom like this.
  5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Dan and Heather--

Sweet Mittens was indeed a special cat-- she and her fight touched everyone here. She has a place in my heart forever.

Your love and devotion for her was incredible and inspiring. This is such a sad time, but it makes me happy to think of her 16 wonderful years with you. She was a lucky cat to have you.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Rest in Peace Sweet Mittens:rb_icon:

7. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

[​IMG] RIP Mittens You are indeed a special kitty who is loved so much by so many

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Dan & Heather

Critter Mom likes this.
  8. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting us help you. I wish we could have done more. :bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  9. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Dan and Heather, I am another of those silently following Mittens and you both and praying for a different outcome. Please know that you both and everyone on here that assisted you did the absolute best you could. Prayers that you may heal in due time. Mittens, you were a special kitty! Now your body is free of disease and pain. Watch over your beans and land softly. RIP sweet girl!

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Adding my condolescences.... I'm so sorry. I've been able to read on my phone while out of state but not say anything.....
    [​IMG]
    Prayers for your grieving hearts....
    Fly Free Mittens.....

Critter Mom likes this.
  11. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Dan and Heather- So very sorry to hear the news. I had been following your story for the last several days but was offline for the last day or so and came back to check in on the situation with Mittens. I am devastated for you both. We all understand the decision you had to make and support you through this difficult time. Fly free sweet Mittens.

Critter Mom likes this.
  12. Critter Mom

Thinking of you both ...

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Heather and Dan))))

I've also watched as you've fought hard for your precious girl. Sometimes, as much as they love us, they are ready to go. It's so important that you listened to her and recognized her QOL was not going to improve. Your love allowed you to set her free. May that bring peace to your hearts.

Fly free, Mittens.

IMG_1357.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.