12/28 MooCAT AMPS 344 +3 215 +5 77 +6 100 AT2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Moocat, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Moocat

Moocat Member

I am not sure what to make of this, I am a newbie. I managed to get the "drop" in this morning and last night (last night there was a little pink fluid at tip of needle after).

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like you are finally getting the insulin in and Moocat numbers are showing that or he is finally working the juice. The pink fluid may have been a little bit of blood. Sometimes you can get what is called a blood shot when you nick a capillary. There is nothing to worry about with this. It will heal and he will be fine.

Moocat likes this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

After a couple of furshots, the depot has to refill so just stay the course. I imagine you probably just nicked a capillary with the needle resulting in the pink at the tip of the needle. Nothing to worry about.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    Moocat likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Carrying the question on yesterday’s post to today’s, the answer is yes. The only difference between AT and human meter in SLGS (or TR), is that the “take action” number on an AT is 68, vs. 50 on a human meter. SLGS was developed when nobody used the AT, and we don’t have a way of translating AT numbers to human meter n7mbers, so we just take them at face value.

The tricky thing is that Moocat technically earned a reduction today with that 77. However, his numbers overall say he’s not ready to take the next step. Any chance today was a fat drop?

Moocat likes this.
  5. Moocat

Moocat Member

I wouldn't know, I just push the plunger in and release then pull the syringe out of the vial. The last 2shots were good but if you look at my spreadsheet, there were multiple fur shots this week