12/28 Tuscany AMPS 272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Just back - my first attempt at posting got zapped with a sql message. too many connections. Not sure what is up with this or if it is still the hiccups of change over.

How soon do you go back to dose you were shooting before trip? I left after am shot on 12/25 -- will be shooting in about 45 minutes. DPS didn't do too many midcycles checks. Not sure if I should leave her and see what we can get or what. BTW - Tuscany is leaving tomorrow late morning with DH for upnorth. I won't join them til thurs pm. DH will test when needed.

Does my sig /ss follow on this site????

2. joyce-tuscany(GA)

ok, guess my sig is attached - but could someone please tell me if when you click on it - can you click on my numbers and change/add sugars/comments? not sure if I did it right -

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I would go right back to your regular dose, as long as you think DH will do as good a job of testing as you would. :) If you'd rather wait until you're back with them, that's fine too.

Your spreadsheet link here must be going to the unpublished URL. I couldn't access that one, but this one works: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... UV-82g99Fw

4. joyce-tuscany(GA)

Re: 12/28 Tuscany AMPS 272, PMPS~236

Shot a f1.5. Decided that since she will be in car for at least 6 hrs tomorrow it was probably a safer dose - Will shoot same in am unless something changes during night and then have DH change dose up north.

Thanks Libby for reposting a link for my SS. I went and edited my signature and changed to that. Hopefull that one works now.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hope Tuscany is a good girl on her trip! Have a good time-HUGS!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

SS link is working just fine. Hope you had a good time. Tuscany is such a trooper. There's no way Gabby would travel for 6 hrs unless sedated.

7. joyce-tuscany(GA)

Re: 12/28 Tuscany AMPS 272, pmps~236, +3.5~129, +5~113

Nice gentle blue surf to go to bed on. She has food still left, just had a couple dried salmon treats and now I am off to bed - long day at tbp tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.