12/29 Max AMPS 97 .50

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5

Good morning everybody. Hope everybody is getting used to the new forum. Max is liking his new condo. Says it's pretty cool with really neat smileys ;)

WCR: We went to bed early last night for some snuggle time. I layed in bed and watched a movie while Max got some quality mommabean time. Before bed he was chasing the kittens up and down the hall. Too early to give much of a WCR for this morning as I just got up. But he has made his rounds looking for any scraps of fudz that the kittens have left on the floor and also had to check out the drooler's bowl. I don't think my carb king will ever stop searching for anything carb related :roll:

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning, Lynne and Max! Max is looking good today! I must say that I like this new board also...Spot doesn't care one way or the other at this point...he just cares about the treats he gets before his mama bean goes on the board, lol.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Lynee--Happy to see you--Moonie sends Hugs to Max for doing so well!!!! Nice numbers!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Given Max's green numbers, he may be ready for a decrease soon. I suspect the dosing team will want PM spot checks, though.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Max has such consistently good numbers, you must be so proud. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.