12/29TWINKIE~AMPS~133~.1/BEASLEY~249~2.00

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dian and wheezer, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

happier upstairs. appetite good and is easier to take care of here.
    9 cats and 3 dogs this AM to care for so no time to silly dally.work today back at 1 or so

2. Shelly and Scar

Shelly and Scar Member

poor guys have probably never been to a house like yours before (all the kitty's). I think they will be much happier upstairs too. your sure those 3 dogs aren't yours? lol

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Beasley really needs to come down from there...still blame it on all that excess weight! Twinkie is looking very nice :).
    Girl, you certainly are a glutton for punishment with all them furries running around there! I bet the boyz will be happier upstairs also...still need to get the word out that they still are in need of a good home, tho!

4. dian and wheezer

Re: 12/29TWINKIE~PMPS~143~.1/BEASLEY~183~2.00

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

What an adorable picture of the two of them together! :)

6. dian and wheezer

Re: 12/29TWINKIE~+3~93~/BEASLEY~112~

Just wondering if anyone thinks i COULD/should maybe try increasing breakfast from 1/4 can to 1/2 can and skipping +3 snack and giving 1/4 can snack at +7 both AM and PM
    wondering if the extra food would help with the drop which can be significant at times

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think the food change is worth a try, both of them do like to try the dramatic drops sometimes. Either that or move the +3 snack a little earlier, but that would have you constantly doing rounds...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.