12/3 Luna - AMPS 191, +4 334

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by For_Luna, Dec 3, 2019.

1. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

Yesterday was the best day we've had since Luna came home. The entire morning cycle (plus some from the night before) was blue. Our sensor died last night, so we didn't get as many tests, but as far as we can tell, she hung out in the 200s until this morning's blue AMPS. All of that after a .5u reduction.

We have an appointment later today to get a new sensor put on. We debated whether or not we wanted to continue with them, but ultimately decided she's still too unpredictable. We never would have caught that +11 46 the other day with regular meter testing.

We'll probably keep trying the Libre through the holidays and into the new year, and then reevaluate.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luna comes back down soon. Hopefully this sensor works longer.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're able to continue with the Libre! I think that's wise considering her erratic numbers and never knowing exactly when those lows are going to hit. Hopefully as time passes you'll find her favorite time for nadir and be especially alert at those times. At least that's what I'd do...so far Luci is elusive as to when her nadir is - I've never found it to be consistent at all...she's full of surprises!

Have a great day Dan!