? 12/3 Noodle AMPS 139 - dosing question

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patricia & Noodle, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/1547228/

:cool::cool::cool:

Need to start filling in with readings through +6, but this was a welcome PS number this morning. Overall the Lev seems to be giving her a more even cycle as advertised. It is already helping with my stress levels--which is good because work is in high gear!

I wonder, I was adjusting her dose by the drop with Lantus, how should I approach it now? Continue with drop dosing or start off with 1/4 unit adjustments? Coming up on her 8th cycle with Lev tonight, not sure if I should start to increase or give it a few more days with more testing to see.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the Lev is helping you and Noodle. Nice start today. :cool: Not sure about the dosing. You may want to put dose ? in the subject line.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Glad the lev is working its magic. It makes me think I should have tried it but I just bought more lantus.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lovely blue start! :cool: Some Lev kitties nadir near preshot, so you'll have to be comfortable with shooting low. The up side is that there is more time until onset.

As for increases, I would start with the .25U increases and change if you need to. If she had seen some green on this dose I might have said differently. But I think she needs more juice. Good luck with the increase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.