12/31 Angel's amps~332,+3~266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Yesterday's condo (are we still them that or is Post the correct term now?)
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=484

Started new cartridge this am - I know; it's a full, blue moon tonight, but I don't think it affects him plus this is day 28 and it's Time. His bouncing has gotten more severe lately... he went through a spell where he could hold blue/green for maybe 4 cycles and then have mostly high yellow bounces that cleared out by the 3rd cycle. With this dose he's back to his old game of having the bouncing cycles last longer than the good cycle and of dropping and spiking much quicker. Could this mean something I need to change? Most likely the dose is still settling in for him and I just wait and see. Expecting him to come down some by tonight's cycle anyway; just hope he will do it gradually like he used to. I'm sure going from 300's to 30's on the 29 was a huge factor in the last steep rebound he's digging out of now.

Happy New Year to all. I personally am ready to kick 2009 out the back door and welcome 2010 in the front!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Lynn:

I can't open your SS. Try replacing the link in your signature with this link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html. For some reason, if you cut and paste from a Google account, there's sometimes a problem.

It looks like a good drop for Angel.

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

This is making me a frustrated basket case... I have changed the ss link 3 times and it works for me but evidently isn't public. Sienne what you gave me just showed an error message. I also cannot fix an avatar. I got it to 90X90 pixels but the program told me I had too many kb. No idea what to do about that. My daughter had to drag me off last night because I was banging on the monitor and yelling at it.

Edited to say:I got a photo up. finally. Link works for me. Let me know if still a problem.

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 12/31 Angel's amps~332...+5~220

Like the way he's coming down without a bunch of drama. He's certainly feeling good... just tried to help me pack up a cat bed to ship off to Indiana and I thought he'd get hurt pawing at the box-cutter. He also kept attacking the yardstick. So fun playing with him and seeing him acting like a his younger self. He's napping on the dining room table now (yes, I allow such behavior in my animal house). In fact 6 out of 6 animals are fast asleep draped all over the place!

Does my ss work?

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

12/31 Angel's pmps~256

Getting down a bit. Quiet New Years Eve coming up here; the kids are heading off to their parties and I'm just inclined to hang here and drink my wine with my critters.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

FLAAAAAAATTTTT!

Flat yeller can be a good thing, maybe blue/green later.

Nothing wrong with a quiet New Years Eve, it's always been my favorite kind.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Glad you got the avator to work finally. I took me one night and one morning to get it to work. And the link to my profile worked for me, but I got a PM from someone else who said when she clicked on my profile it came up as her cat's profile.
    We'll get this eventually...
    Good luck with the cycle tonight.
    And, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

12/31 Angel's pmps~256, +5~219

Happy 2010 to everyone!

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Lynn! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.