12/31 Bayley amps 272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

haven't been able to check in for a few days . Baylers is good - the numbers are okay but she seems to be happy and feeling fine. Hope everyone is well and best wishes for new year. BTW acro test scheduled for this week. Clinic felt best to wait until after holidays so there would be no hold up

2. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Anyone able to tell me how to get Bayley's picture back up?

3. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Also i don't know how to post her spreadsheet - yikes - is there anyone who can share some instructions on how to upload ss and pic? I am going to try to figure it out now - hopefully I can figure it out

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hey glad you made it! Go to the tech forum for pic help, and test in the Everything forum.

Have a good New Year's !

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Try this:

SS linking:
    Log into your SS and click on the Share tab that is on the upper right hand side of the page. Then click on Publish As Web Page. Put a check mark nex to "Automatically republish when changes are made" and make sure the drop down box above it set to All Sheets. Then copy the link in the bottom box. Click the Close button to save.

EDIT TO ADD: after you copy the link from google SS, come back here, go to USER CONTROL PANEL, edit signature, and paste the link, and submitt.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 12/31 Tech Forum

There are instructions for SS and avatars in the Tech Forum.

7. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice to see you, Leslie. I had looked at Bayley's SS when you hadn't posted for awhile and it was behind, so I'm glad to hear things are fine. Good luck with the test, at least you'll know for sure.

I have your SS bookmarked, here's a link for the read-only copy you published:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pw0yiNLtQgM2a1jlkzaJtZA

You should be able to copy that into your signature.

8. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Thank you! I am not very computer savvy :?

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the upcoming test...hope things are ok....
    takes time to get things up and running on the new forum...but take your time with the Tech instructions...
    You are doing great!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!!! :D

10. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Leslie, I think somehow you linked to the SS you edit, not the one for public viewing. The url should have "pub" in it like the link I posted. Did you try selecting the line I had in my post and pasting it into your sig? Maybe you had your SS open at the time, not sure why it picked up the one you edit. We don't have permissions to view the one you edit.

11. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.