12/31 Magnolia AMPS 374

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yesterday's Condo

Wrong way kitty! WCR: Happy, Hungry, Purry, Demanding. All 5 p's good.

ETA: Is it possible that some cats take longer than 3 days to adjust to a new dose? I'm thinking I may have to hold her doses a bit longer to get results...after I saw those nice blue numbers a few days ago...

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

C'mon down Magnolia....
    When you have more data, you might be better able to see how long it will take her to react to a new
    dose...but it depends....so we just have to hang in there and try to be patient...you will see those nice
    blues again soon....
    Happy New year to you...all the best!

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

I've always wondered how some of you guys keep such nice and neat SS's...one day I aim to do the same :?

Hey by the way, reading your comments in SS, can u add in when you start on fresh insulin ? I started counting but realized, there's no way - she must of began a fresh one somewhere in there lol!

Hang in there, only half way thru the dose!

Happy New Year Sara!

4. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 12/31 Magnolia PMPS 371, +6 291

Thanks Ronnie! Happy New Year!

We are actually still using the same vial of insulin. I was worried about it for a moment, but I took it to the pharmacy to get the pharmacists opinion on it and she said it looked great. No floaties, no bubbles, all clear. We have quite a bit left, so we're very careful with it and hope it lasts a while.

How nice of you to say our SS is nice and neat. Magnolia giggled a bit at the thought of me doing anything nice and neat. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.