12/31 Mannie AMPS 196, day two new dose

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Day two of the new dose and Mannie is one happy dude: there were bloos in those tests today. Of course there were some yellows and one stinkus pinkus, but he is pretending that he didn't see those. It is nice to see that the new dose, to start, is bringing the numbers down little by little. we have paws crossed that the dosecrease will bring good fortune. and lower numbers.

yesterdays condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=509

WCR: cool and groovey. fresh cooked chicken again today: mannie is HAPPY :D :D :D , and wishes mama bean was home like this all the time.

RECAP:
    amps 196
    amps +2 209
    amps +5 171
    amps +8 243
    pmps 302
    pmps +2 272

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice to see the blue, goooo Mannie!

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Michelle! What a great WCR! :)

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

thanks guys! Mannie always seems to have great days, his WCR never disappoint me.

starting out day three on new dose with a 377 this AM - expected I guess... perhaps NDW? or just a bounce from the bloos? I wish these kittehs could telepathically fill us in on what is going on with them. :roll:

couple more days of being off work and home. then back at it. bummer! it has been great to be able to be home with him and the civvies, and monitor as often as i like. not too sure his ear would agree. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.