12/31 Moonie AMPS 216,+2~189,+4~92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL.. Moonie got a dose crease to sk 1.00 to try to get the numbers down..Will go for a whole 1.00 tomorrow when I'm home--Supposed to go to work today--Giant Snowflakes falling--Dont think I'm going :p --Not so sorry!
    Been giving the cats 1/8 tsp Miralax, and it seems to be helping..Poops lookin good
    All is well here--Will get a +2 to see if dosecrease is working!! Happy New Year's EVE!!! My DSIL has a room in NYC overlooking times square & the ball--My view is the TV screen :lol:

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Moonie AMPS 216

I hope your DSIL enjoys the festivities there. We used to do a fun run through the park at midnight, was lots of fun. Y2K ended that for me, had to work and hotel rooms were outrageous.

Good luck with the dose tweaking.

3. Roni and Moonie

Re: 12/31 Moonie AMPS 216,+2~189

Moonie's coming down!! Hope it's a good day!! Starting well..Snowing like crazy!

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 12/31 Moonie AMPS 216,+2~189

Nice to see Moonie is coming down but you know it's a full moon and a blue moon and a partial lunar eclipse tonight so you mightr as well just accept whatever happens today/tonight. Anyway the little sneaks are planning a party for tonite anyway so we might as well party too! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smil ... drinks.gif
    P.S.I stole this smiley off of Pat+Raja+Shadow's condo but don't know how to make it appear here...I'm so NOT a geek! :geek:

5. Roni and Moonie

Moonie going down to greenie :p For the New Year!! How low will she go?? Let's see--Good Girl!
    Official Scab Be Gone Party here in our condo to celebrate New Year 2010~~ Drinks & goodies for beans & Kitties!! Will get a +6

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Which moon is which?

So many moons! lol!!!

Looking good Moonie!

Happy New Years Roni to you and your family!

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

PARTY!!!!! Drinks, goodies and scab-be-gone celebrations -- sounds like a wonderful way to start the new year.

Congrats on the green today, and thanks for all your great company this year, Roni.

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 12/31 Moonie AMPS 216,+2~189,+4~92,+6~89

Moonie looks verra good for the New Year...Hope her preshot numbers will come down & follow new trend today!! That's what the dose crease is for!
    Kitties are sleeping all nestled comfy, while NY becomes icy haven yet another weekend--We may as well be in Canada!! Same weather give or take a few degrees!! :p

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Moonie's numbers are certainly festive today.

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 12/31 Moonie AMPS 216,+2~189,+4~92+6~89,PMPS 155

Nice Blue Amps for the Coming new Year!! Hoping Moonie has a nice easy surf tonite with no sudden drops..And
    TO ALL FDMB MEMBERS & CATTIES WHO HAVE PASSED THIS WAY...A HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR-Wishing us all Peace, Joy and Nice easy numbers in the coming year...And sending Blessings to all--Thanks for being here-

11. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Roni. I'm in Canada with no snow! It's all yours this year.

12. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Nice numbers Moonie. It was a beautiful day here in the morning at NJ. Snow everywhere!! Happy New Year

13. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice green day for Moonie, let's do it again tonight!

14. PJ and Cagney

PJ and Cagney Member

Happy New year Roni & Moonie! Have a great night! :mrgreen:

15. maryjoandsmokie

maryjoandsmokie Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR RONNIE! :D

16. Roni and Moonie

Re: 12/31 Moonie PMPS 155,+3.5~116,+5~129 ni ni LL & J

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!! Missed the whole ball dropping, due to watching a movie!! But fireworks were set off right outside our hpuse so it was beautiful..
    Glad to see 2009 go!! Hope this year is better, we are all healthier, richer, wiser, and more blessed--^..^^..^^..^^..^^..^
    Love you all LLanders..Sending calm dreams, healthy happy kitties & beans, and sleepus without worry for the upcoming year! HUGS~! & NI NI !!

17. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Roni! :) May you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2010!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.