12/31 Morris AMPS 302; PMPS 207; +1.5 173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=419

Well, pink is definately better than red! And if we must see pink on his ss, at least we are at the bottom end of pink! LOL!

He seems a bit hungrier than normal this morning.....I guess him not eating any of his +2 snack the other day has caught up with him! As it is New Year's Eve, I will probably give him an entire can of Fancy Feast for dinner tonight....that should catch him up on his food intake!

No one replied to my rebound question I posted last night.......if he is rebounding yet again, does that mean he is getting too much or too little insulin? How can we (or, should we) alter his dose to prevent him from rebounding? I am not looking for him to get off insulin (it would be a bonus if it were to happen)....I am fine with giving him injections for the rest of his life with us......I would just like to see his numbers settle down on his ss!!!!

Best Wishes for 2010 to all my LL Friends!!!!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Morris AMPS 302

Morris is sure giving you a rainbow selection there in ur SS...not sure about your question...let's see what the advisors say ok?

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Gwen!

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 12/31 Morris AMPS 302; PMPS 207

Back to yellow.....hopefully he will stay there?!?!? I don't like pink & red!

He ate all of his snacks today & seems to be quite happy this evening. I did give him an entire can of Fancy Feast for dinner tonight.....it is the holidays! LOL!

Happy New Year!

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Come on down to blue Morris....it's New Years Eve and your mama bean would like to end the year on a blue note! :lol:

Hope you have a Happy New Year, Gwen, and that 2010 is a good year for you and Morris!

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Thank you Brenda! Your message to Morris seems to have worked! At +1.5, he is down to 173!!! It is only 9pm here on the west coast, but we just watched Dick Clark count in 2010 live in NYC!

Happy 2010 Everyone!!!!!

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! :)

The bounce/liver training is just par for the course with Lantus & Lev. Every kitty has to go through it. We adjust the doses up and down the scale according to the Tilly Protocol, and in most cases just disregard the bounces. They will go away once the liver learns.

Nice to see Morris already back to blue! Off to a good start for the new year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.