12/31 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 83 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Good morning LL and Happy New Years Eve! Its hard to believe another year has gone by. This year I saw a lot of sadness with the passing of so many oldtimer and newer LL kitties. My heart went out to each and everyone as I read their life story. I got comfort in knowing that their bean did everything possible to give them such a wonderful life. Ive been overjoyed to see that so many of these people did let new furries into their lives. Not only one but sometimes two and three new family members.
    Spike will be going onto his fifth year being diabetic and hes doing very well. Im starting him on Adequan for his arthritus as soon as it gets here in the mail. I hope to see an improvement in his walking..poor guy walks with a limp when its bothering him. I had to get different needles with a longer tip..they look so huge compared to the insulin ones Im using. He needs a dental in the next few months but its one of those things I have to save up for, its going to be an expensive one!
    He still enjoys laying in the sun on his sun porch and has a cube that he lays in and the sun rays are always shinning on it. He sleeps with me almost every night since Princess passed. I cant believe it will be a year in Feb.
    All in all hes a happy guy and always purring and talking to me. Hes also perfected the "stare down" when he wants something...lol
    I want to wish everyone a happy healthy 2012 to you and your loved ones..furry and non furry.
    Janice and Spike

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Dear Janice!
    All the best to you and family with best wishes for good health and happy years to come!
    Thanks for posting!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Happy New Year to you and your family. Best wishes for a happy and healthy year.

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

So nice to see a Spike wcr hope the meds help his arthritis :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Janice and Spike :D It's so nice to see you.

I'm glad Spike is doing well and enjoying life. You take care of him so well.
    Wish we had sunshine, here. So, I guess you went in and got an estimate on the dental?

I hope the adequan works really well for your handsome guy.

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice WCR for Spike. Good to see your Oldtimer condo. Sending good response vines for the Adequan for Spike. Have a happy, healthy, safe 2012.

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Janice! it's so good to see you and a lovely WCR for Spike!
    happy new year to you and your family! wishing you all the best...

8. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Janice!

Nice report on Spike. I'm glad he is doing well enjoying his place in the sun on the porch. I hope the Adequan helps his arthritis.

I hope you are doing some fun things too.

Happy New Year to you, your family and furkids. :D

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good to see you, Janice! Happy New Year!

10. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JANICE & SPIKE!!!

celi & binks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.