12/5 Rusty AMPS 210, +5.5 38, +9 71, PMPS 149, +4.5 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I think last night's shot was short and clearly this morning's shot was too much. Measuring the tiny dose on the Monojects remains a challenge for me. In any event, Rusty had a good night, ate all his nighttime food, and has had a pretty good day today sleeping. His sinuses are still bothering him, I think, and we will go to the vet tomorrow if they have not cleared up completely.

Very windy, dark, mild day today with a big change in the weather approaching. Parts of our area are supposed to have a foot and a half of lake-effect snow on Thursday. But here we will just have flurries and much colder weather. We would like it to snow!

Wishing all a good evening. Going downstairs to hold Rusty's dinner bowl.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is eating for you. I hope his sinuses get better. Good luck measuring his dose. They are forecasting some flurries for us this weekend. I hope we really get them.

3. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Buckle up, we went from 60 yesterday to a high of 18 today ,strong NW winds and a few inches of snow over ice! Glad Rusty is feeling good, giving a rainbow of colours.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like another bounce has started (or another shot with hardly any insulin in the syringe). 'night, all!

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

YAY for a good appy! Hope his sinuses clear up on their own but sending some anti-stuffy sinuses vines and some vetty vines just in case!
    Hope you keep the snow in your area; we don't want it.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.