12.7 Bella amps 264,+2 168,pmps 122,+2 97,+3 64,+4 46 +4:30 47,+5:30 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Fell better Jamie... mommies not suppose to get sick o_O
    Bella looks like he’s having fun :cat:... what’s up with that 264? Bella and Nelli are together- somewhere :woot:

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Thanks
    You know these kids, when they get together, never know what they are up to:eek: hopefully they will get with it

4. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

How is Sammie doing?

5. Bellasmom

The same, we have vet appt sun at 1130

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's such a cute picture. I hope Bella slides down today. I'm glad your DH is feeling better. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers for Sammie. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jill & Jade and Bellasmom like this.
  7. Bellasmom

Thanks Carla:bighug:

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

LOVE the pic! Merry Christmas to Bella - ok, a little early!:D He got down to business with those numbers too! I hope Luci will do the same...her and those yellow starts...:(

Get that nettie pot going if you think you're coming down with a cold...rinse out those viruses before they replicate and make things worse! (PS - cold weather won't give you a cold; people give you colds and suppressed immune systems)...got a lot of new people in town coughing??? Everything they touch becomes contaminated and they share those viruses unknowingly - but they get on everything - if you touch an elevator button or door knob that an infected person touched and then you touch your face - viola! You'll get their cold...those viruses can live on a hard surface for hours...remember not to touch your face...now go get your nettie pot out and rinse, rinse, rinse...hope you feel better. Glad for the report on everyone else doing better!:bighug::bighug:

Jill & Jade and Bellasmom like this.
  9. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: for Sammie.

10. Bellasmom

What's a nettie pot

11. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I think Bella's in the Christmas spirit with the +2 gift he gave you. Nice drop! Hope he surfs safely for you today.

My exact speech to my daughter. She got sick every.single.semester at school.

My daughter used to use one. It's used to drain the nasal cavity, and it does work. She also used to gargle with apple cider vinegar, and it would cause all kinds of stuff to come up and out of the body.

I hope you nip this in the bud and get well soon!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope that cold doesn't come your way. Mine was brief but still coughing three weeks later.

I think all the kitties are having some kind of sky high escape today...hope Bella comes down soon.

Vines for Sammie.

13. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Nettie pots are awesome way to kill off trash in your nasal passages. It is literally a little pot made to irrigate the sinuses. At first it can feel like you’re water boarding yourself but it does work well :bighug: Sending prayers you are better soon :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Isn't it unusual for Sammie to eat Fudge? Why is he going to the vet? I missed something,what's wrong with him?

Bellasmom likes this.
  15. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Fell better.

Bellasmom likes this.
  16. Bellasmom

Where did I say he ate fudge, if I did, I didn’t mean to, he doesn’t eat fudge
    We are having a quality of life discussion
    I seen where I said that I ment fuds I hate auto correct sorry

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  17. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:❤️ Sending prayers ..

Bellasmom likes this.
  18. Bellasmom

Thanks Beth

19. Bellasmom

We are with da sharks :nailbiting:

20. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Surf safely tonight Bella.

In case you decide to try the netti pot, I want to stress the importance of using distilled water only in the pot.
    There was a story in the news just today about a Seattle woman who died because she used tap water in her netti pot. It's very rare, but it can happen. Sorry for the downer, but I had to mention it.

Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.