12/8 Sherlock AMPS 263, PMPS 113, +2 145, +5 178

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Dec 8, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Goodness, this is the lowest number I've ever used to shoot, so I'm a little anxious right now. But the good news is that it's Saturday, we've got no plans to get out in the sleet and cold, and we can watch him for the rest of the night to make sure nothing crazy happens. Fingers crossed for my fluffy little man!

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I love his name :) What a cutie :)

LexaJoy likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

When you shoot your lowest number yet to date, it’s a good idea to get some early tests, like a +1 and a +2. Without any tests during the day, we can’t say if he was going down or up to preshot. If an early test shows him still going down, you can give him a snack to slow him down.

And by the way, congrats on shooting your lowest yet to date. :) A great time to gather data.

4. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Thank you! I do wish I'd gotten tests during the day, and that's totally my fault. I've had a headache all day (obnoxious weather changes make my sinuses want to explode) and I didn't push the wifey to try on her own. She's been having a heck of a week getting tests done. But! Here in a few minutes, we can see which way he's tracking at +1.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at those beautiful blues, awesome job shooting and I hope you feel better!:bighug:

LexaJoy likes this.
  6. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Thank you! I just need the weather to pick a season, good grief. Poor wifey and I both have been snuffling all day.

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I’m with you guys on that, coughing all day and not hungry ugh

8. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Right? It's the wooooooooooorst. Ugh. I hope you feel better, too.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like a bounce and a chance to sleep and get rid of that bug.

LexaJoy likes this.
  10. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Phew. We can always use more sleep. It's one of my favorite things! Soup and early bed, I think.