12/9 Hoot PMPS 299, +2/246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pam & Hoot, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

12/8 Condo

12/8 Recap:
    AMPS - 255
    +2.5 - 211
    +5 - 64
    +5.5 - 51
    +6.5 - 67
    +8 - 63
    +11 - 81
    PMPS - 102
    +2 - 129
    +3.5 - 158
    +5 - 215

Good Morning LL :coffee:
    Seems Hoot is still bouncing :roll: He is feeling good tho and was very playful this morning...he is very glad I found his feather again :D
    All 5 P's, appy and attitude are great :D I have the Christmas blanket on the couch now so that is his new sleeping place...after he kneads it for about an hour and gets it just right :lol: He loves his soft blankies :smile:
    Hopefully I will get the rest of the decorations done today so I can just enjoy them for the rest of the month ;-) :D I LOVE Christmas time ♥
    Thanks for the visits yesterday :D
    Sending ♥vines♥ to all in need today :YMHUG:
    Happy Monday LL :YMPEACE:

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 12/9 Hoot AMPS 257, +3/214

I love a kneading kitty - the soft purr, the look of relaxation and content...so cute. That +3 is heading in the right direction, too! Have a great day putting out the decorations, Pam!

3. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Pam, it looks like Mr. Hoot is coming down some already :D
    I love that he's enjoying his feather and xmas blankie. What a sweetie.
    I hope you guys have a great day!

:YMHUG:

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Pam :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I too love kneading kitties. That so reminds me of my BJ. She always loved to kneed those soft blankies. I bet Hoot is so grateful for his blankie, and his found feather. :cool: Enjoy Hoot!

What a ncie day yesterday for Hoot. Love all that green. Bummer on the bounce, but at least it isn't to the stratosphere, and he seems to be coming down, Blues are next!

Good luck with the rest of the decorations. We are almost done here too. The tree has survived two days of being Lola-ized... ornaments are next, maybe.... have putting up and out the rest of yours. Such a festive time. Enjoy!

Enjoy your day today. I hope it is a good one.

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice slow slide Hoot. I love those cuddly blankets too. Good luck with your decorations. Thankfully our kitties are too old for such foolishness. :lol: Have a great day Pam!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/9 Hoot AMPS 257, +3/214, +5.5/151

Nice slide for Hoot today. How sweet he's claimed the Christmas blanket as his sleeping spot.

7. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/9 Hoot AMPS 257, +3/214, +5.5/151

Hi Pam! What a nice Hoot-report . . . sounds like life is good, full of purrs and soft blankies :D

8. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Hurray! Happy Hoot Hreport! :D
    Funny how they have that one special toy that just makes them so joyous! Enjoy your soft blankie Hoot and keep being your mama's jolly fellow! :D
    Have a great night Pam! Hope the decorating gets done quick for you :D

9. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pam,

Hope your decorations are all up - I agree, the time is short to enjoy them. Mr. Hoot sounds like he is enjoying his Christmas blankie. My civie Simon is a big kneader, and he drools a little while he kneads! Leaves wet spots :lol:

Hope you have a good night!

10. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

YAY for soft blankets that kitties take over and kneed into submission! :lol: :lol: :lol: Come on, Hoot. Time to slide down or mama might have to take away your Christmas blanket until you get your act together! :shock: :lol: Happy Christmas decorating, Pam!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.