? 188 PMPS

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Callie & Patches, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callie & Patches

Callie & Patches Well-Known Member

I am thinking that I should lower her shot from 4 to 3. I'm going to be up tonight. I love the alarm on my cellphone. It doesn't wake up my DH. Any suggestions?

2. Alexi

Alexi Member

Numbers are looking good, good call to reduce her dose. See if you can hold it at 3 for a few cycles but she may need to come down a little more if she keeps giving you blue pre-shot numbers.

Elizabeth and Bertie likes this.
  3. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Nice numbers yesterday. And Callie seemed to get good duration from the Vetsulin in that cycle too. :)

I do agree that, given the improving picture, it was a good idea to try the dose reduction on that lower preshot number last night.
    Keeping fingers and paws crossed for continuing improvement. :bighug:

Eliz

4. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Has anyone given you the link to the Vetsulin/Caninsulin guide?
    One important note is to feed 30 minutes before you shoot, so the food has a chance to start entering the bloodstream and match up with the insulin.

5. Callie & Patches

I do that. I have read the guide.

6. Callie & Patches

I think she is bouncing this morning. She was at 165at +4.5. She might have gone lower in the night. Will be sticking at 3 for a while.

I forgot to say she was +359 this AMPS. I think that's a bit higher than she should be.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.