1st night on Lantus - +4 is 135

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by coldenburg, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldenburg

coldenburg Member

10:40 PMPS 316
    +2 216
    +3 154
    +4 135

I am used to vetsulin peaking at 5, so I know I would just wait for another hour or so and check him and make sure he doesn't go hypo. This is my first night with him on Lantus. I'm not sure I should go to bed.

I did give him a shot this morning:

10:30 AMPS 322
    +2 387
    +3 390
    +5 375
    +7 323
    +10 345

2. JJ & Gwyn

JJ & Gwyn Member

I'm sorry; I just don't know enough (or much at all) about Lantus to be able to help you with this. If you like, I'm perfectly happy to sit a hypo-watch with you.

In the meantime, can I interest you in some Tramadol? :lol:

3. coldenburg

coldenburg Member

Haha - whats Tramadol? My cat looks just like yours. I haven't been successful in posting a picture.

4. JJ & Gwyn

JJ & Gwyn Member

It's some kind of painkiller. Given that the poster is registered from China, I'm just *so* certain that it would be a high-quality product :lol:

Regarding the avatar: I used imageshack.us to re-size my photo to the right size. (I actually do have the software to do it on this PC, but couldn't be bothered to figure it out and I knew ImageShack had a resize-to-avatar function.) Then I downloaded the shrunken image to my PC.

After that, at the top of the page, click on User Control Panel, select the Profile tab, then the Edit Avatar sub-tab on the left side of the screen. I then clicked on the Upload From Your Machine link. I figure if I store the avatar on FDMB, then it's not likely to disappear or have the URL change, unlike what happens sometimes on the free image hosting sites.

5. coldenburg

coldenburg Member

I will have to try that. I thought I made the file smaller but it still didn't work.

I am going to check him once more and then go to bed. I may have to just set my alarm to get up every hour or so but I have to get some sleep!

6. JJ & Gwyn

JJ & Gwyn Member

No problem. I'll be in and out of the board for a while if you need someone.

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Just checking in....did you go to sleep yet? :lol: Just kidding. How did the evening go with your babies first night on Lantus? Hope all is well. Have a good day. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.