1st shot given 9:15 pm cst

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MommaOfMuse, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Well that was much easier than I thought...Muse was a doll slipped the needle in nice and smooth, felt her fur afterwards no wet spot so far so good..watching her closely to see how she reacts...will be nice to have her in her spot on the bed tonight. So for now I'm calling this evening a success...

Mel and Muse

2. jeanene and chase

jeanene and chase Member

Great job! You're off to a really good start.

3. MommaOfMuse

It helps to have 30+ years of vaccinations under my pelt. Raised everything from rats to horses...lol I'm just thankful it is Muse that became the diabetic...My Lilac point would not have been this easy...lol I would still be wiping up my blood if I to stick him....lol Bandit is a real lover until you try to shove a pill down his throat or get a collar on him. Then he is 19lbs of muscle and flying claws.

Mel and Muse

4. jeanene and chase

jeanene and chase Member

I thought the same thing about Chase's mama, Bessie. She could be a real pip when she wanted to, but when she got diabetes, she must have realized it was helping her because she let me treat her. Was still a piece of work the rest of the time though!

5. MommaOfMuse

For those who are interested here she is one her first full day home from the hospital relaxing on the kitchen floor in the sun

Mel and Muse

Attached Files:

6. Plugbait

Plugbait Member

Oh wow, what pretty eyes Muse has! I'm amazed! Are they really that blue or is that a faulty camera effect? Her fur reminds me of my sister and brother-in-law's cat Scuzzy. Is it silky to the touch?

Beautiful kitty! :)

-M

7. MommaOfMuse

Yep her eyes are really that blue!!! They remind me of the clear blue ocean water. It was those eyes I fell head over heels in love with from the moment I laid eyes on her. And her fur doesn't even feel like cat fur, it is more like a bunny or at least it was before she got sick, she is still really really soft and silky but she use to have a whole lot more fluff. Too bad I didn't get her tail in the pic...lol it looks like an ostrich plume which in her better days she carried like a flag...hehehe. But slow and steady and we will get back there again. Watched her grooming herself for the first time in what seems like months but really has only been weeks. So I'm taking that it is a good sign and keeping my fingers crossed.

Mel & Muse

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

beautiful!! Our mocha has blue eyes, but not that blue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.